View Single Post
Old 02-10-18, 07:12 AM
Contributor

Lloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of lightLloyd_ is a glorious beacon of light
I no longer care about being in a relationship

Having lost all ability to relate with anyone, I avoid all social interactions with people and get easily annoyed when I'm interacting with them, it's gotten to the point where I also get physically ill whenever I am in large crowds or driving with a lot of other people on the roads. I just want to become a survivalist and completely withdraw from society, you all can have that rotting corpse, its yours.

Have I become a psychopath? Or have I finally had enough with being taken advantage of and no longer allow myself to succumb to abuse? Regardless something is changing inside of me for better or for worse, all I know is I'm no longer the same person I was.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd_ For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-10-18), daveddd (03-08-18), DeClutter (02-10-18), kwalk (02-12-18), Lunacie (03-09-18), mrzyphl (02-10-18), psychopathetic (02-10-18)