View Single Post
Old 02-26-18, 06:08 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,578 Times in 15,085 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adderall sex question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerobx View Post
Kind of embarrassing but I was able to have sex and climax, then I was able to go again 15 minutes later. Since the adderall, Iím able to climax but not get hard again for awhile.
My questions were :
- Iíve been on adderall for 4 months, is there a chance my body will get use to it and go back to normal
-if I was planning a get away were Iíd hope for lots of sex, if I skip my medicine for a couple dYs prior, would that help?
- or should I speak to my doctor about trying a new medicine
Dont be embarrassed . I dont know many men who are ready for sex right after they get done having it within 15 minutes! My husband and I used to be like rabbits when we dated and he could pull that off. I am fortunate to still have a very active sex life but still, the act itself only happens once a day ( I dont mean everyday I just mean one at a time).

I carried a watermelon?