View Single Post
Old 02-28-18, 01:23 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,385 Times in 7,656 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I don't have a creative outlet, how do I find one that fits me

I say try many things!
Are you good at sticking with things?
I suck at sticking with things haha. I get REALLY into something, start getting better at it...then quit. All my excitement and enjoyment just gone...and then I'm ready to move on to the next thing without ever looking back.
I wish I could stick to things. I think I could get pretty decent at some of these things if only I wouldn't lose interest in them and continue to practice.

But yeah...I'm a bit of a hobby collector. I'm going to leave a list of some of the (creative) hobbies I've tried to maybe spark up some ideas you might want to try.

-Learn to play a harmonica
-To play the guitar
-Piano
-Recorder
-Creating webpages with HTML
-Learning to draw
-Learning new board games/miniature war games/trading card games
-Gardening
-Collecting rocks from places I visit
-Yo-Yoing (surprisingly fun!!)
-Journaling
-Blogging
-Photography
-Painting miniature models
-Coloring (with adult coloring books)
-Wrecking This Journal (by Keri Smith, available at Amazon, etc.)...OMG this was SO much fun!!!)
-Collecting coins
-Learning how to use a photo editing program (such as photoshop)

I really enjoyed doing everything above...and I could keep the list going...it's just dang! I never stick with them .

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by namazu; 02-28-18 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: Removed link to Amazon, per ADDF guidelines.
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
kwalk (02-28-18)
Sponsored Links