View Single Post
Old 03-02-18, 09:25 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,022 Times in 14,811 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ella is scared about moving on to biologics for her psoriasis.

Thanks for the support call Mis. I will try the apple cider vinegar. We have at least a month before any decsion has to be made because she needs blood work and of course you have to deal with insurance. At this point Im desperate. Imagine if apple cider vinegar worked?? I would be thrilled.If it does work what's the follow up like? Every day still or once a month? Once a week. I think its hard for people to understand the gravity of the situation here. Unmangeable: I know you are very diet oriented and you know I have taken your advice about somethings (Im considering going vegan at this point) but in this case I think we are well beyond the point of diet addressing anything like this.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (03-02-18)