View Single Post
Old 03-03-18, 06:12 AM
ADDvanced Member

OyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud ofOyVeyKitty has much to be proud of
Re: What is your “agenda/reason” for frequenting ADDForums?

Typically when people say someone has an agenda for doing something, they refer to that person having a hidden agenda. That is, that the person has a plan to do something (usually negative) without others having knowledge of their intentions. An example would be registering and participating only in order to gather information about members to use against people with ADHD, without telling anyone that it's your plan.

In that sense I don't have an agenda, so you can add me to your list of people without an agenda. Then again, isn't that exactly what a person with an agenda would say? My actual reasons vary from simple boredom and procrastination to being curious about something to wanting to help people. I visit pretty much at least once a day, but I don't post that often because I don't feel I have much to add in most cases or don't feel like my input would be of much value.

Last edited by OyVeyKitty; 03-03-18 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: A word had fallen under the desk, but I found it and put it back. Also other edits. I need coffee...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OyVeyKitty For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-03-18), Lunacie (03-03-18), mildadhd (03-03-18), psychopathetic (03-03-18), userguide (03-06-18)