View Single Post
Old 03-05-18, 02:07 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,355 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Fair warning. I cannot think of any reason for anyone to read this. I just have a compulsion to write it down and post it. Donno why. :-/

Tom's Coffee Titration Started Yesterday.

I love coffee, but due to it causing too much stimulation w/ the Dex I only drank rarely and normally 1-2 Decaf. Now if you're careful and plan ahead you can get acceptable decaf, but not from any coffee shops near to me. Their Decaf SUXS and tbh so do the other offerings. Even for the better Decafs the process takes away from the cup itself and limits what is available. All I want is 2-3 cups/day at the time of my choosing and not get overstimulated (not like too much Dex, more like eyes bugged out, muscles a little tense, sometimes overly talkative or animated. Yanno Aeon's go-go spank) for 6 hours. Honest 2 big mugs in the morning has me like that until 2-3 in the afternoon and diminishes my appetite. Back when I was younger, smoked like a train and was good-looking (OK you caught me I was never good-looking) 2 pots/day or more was the norm and I could drink coffee in the evening and go straight to sleep.

My plan is to see if I am able to titrate up to the 2-3 mugs/day w/ minimal impact. Treating it like stimulant meds, I am going to set minimal dosing, stick w/ it for a cupla weeks and evaluate. I started w/ 1- ~12oz mug in the morning yesterday. If over stimulation doesn't drop off after 2-3 weeks, I'll probably call an end to it. If it does drop off, I'll add a second cup at some point. For those that read this far, remember I told you not to. ;-) -LN
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-05-18), Fuzzy12 (03-11-18), Little Missy (03-05-18), psychopathetic (03-05-18), stef (03-06-18)