View Single Post
Old 03-05-18, 04:55 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,080 Times in 12,169 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Yesterday was the day of the constant wind.

Today has been thundersleet for 12 hours, now transitioning to thundersnow, expected 12+ inches north of the Twin Cities, ~9 inches across the metro...and because of the temp, and the previous sleet, it will be heart-attack heavy and wet, and it should be treacherously slick as the underlayer freezes to a thin sheet of ice. Snowfall rates are expected to be above 1 inch per hour, at times reaching 2 inches per hour. Visibility is less than 1/5 of a mile.

Thunder and lightening is very pretty and different looking and sounding when it is snowing. And somewhere beyond all of that they say there is a sun, but I don't believe that one iota.

Fun Times,
Ian
Stay safe on those slick roads. Snow on top of sleet/freezing rain/ice is treacherous.

Thunder and lightning mixed with sleet/freezing rain/ice is interesting, but not
as much fun as when they come with snow.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-05-18), stef (03-06-18)