View Single Post
Old 04-30-18, 07:33 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,235 Times in 7,586 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Yay Lunsy! I'm so glad things went through and you've got an appointment...and also that you have rides!
I want to go to Disney SO bad! Never been there. But I gotta wait a bit till they open the Star Wars part in Disney World. haha omg me and my mom would've geeked out SO freaking hard together!

Anyhow, I'm soooo hoping that this helps with your pain as it did with my mom. My God do you deserve some relief /cry.

I'm sorry Per-Pers Hope you're feeling a bit better now?

I'm sure Tigsy-Wigsy will be fine Mid-Mids. Maybe she just ate a mouse with a real rotten attitude yesterday?

(((((((HUGS)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-02-18), stef (05-01-18)