View Single Post
Old 05-01-18, 02:46 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,235 Times in 7,586 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

It's so quiet here in chit chat anymore!
Suppose I always have at least 1 person to talk to!

Psycho: Oh! Hello there Psycho!!

Psycho: Well high there Psycho! It's so lovely to see you!

Psycho: /blush Oh stop! You're making me blush! Besides...I bet you say that to all the Psychos you meet!

Psycho: Oh no! I mean it!! Besides, you're the only Psycho I know!
So. How's it going?

Psycho: Pretty well actually! I started on my medication a month ago, and my life has really turned around!

Psycho: That's great to hear buddy! Good for you! Anything specific you've been working on?

Psycho: Yeah. My apartment...more specifically my bedroom. Do you remember how bad it was a just 5 weeks ago? With the mountain of trash there? I couldn't even walk to the back of my room. Only had a narrow path from my bed to my door.

Psycho: Yes, I remember.

Psycho:...Well anyhow, that mountain is completely gone! It took me about a week and MANY big bags of trash to gather it all up...but man...I'm SO glad I got rid of it!

Psycho: GREAT JOB! I feel like giving you a gold star sticker...you know, like teachers give out for jobs well done in grade school! /giggle

Psycho: OH OH! I like stickers! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!!!
Anyhow. I then had about a week of doing very little with my apartment. I did clear out a few of my boxes filled with stuff...made a big pile of stuff to throw away, stuff to put back in boxes for storage and stuff to give away...but then I stopped for a few days and kept telling myself I'd start up again the next day.

Psycho: Haha, yeah...I procrastinate like that too!

Psycho:...Dude. Please don't interupt me! How rude bro!

Psycho: WELL SOOOORRRRRY! jeeze "bro" you don't have to bite my head off! GAWD!

Psycho: Look. I'm sorry, okay? I love you man! It's just...i was talking, and you talked over me, and I just don't appreciate it. I didn't mean to snap at you though, and next time I'll attempt to express myself in a better way.

Psycho: It's okay man. I love you too! I'm sorry as well...I shouldn't have interrupted you like I did.
(((Psycho)))

Psycho:
(((Psycho)))
...So anyhow, as I was saying...I hadn't worked on my apartment for several days there. But I somehow found the motivation somehow the other day. I had made a big pile of trash from the boxes I was organizing...and the pile was overwhelming me! It was a bunch of heavy stuff...far too heavy for the cheap plastic bags I had. So I put all the heavy stuff in a box...then I was able to put the rest of the pile in to trash bags.
So now that pile is done as well!

Psycho: Nice work psycho!

Psycho: Thanks Psycho!
I did a little bit more again today. I have a pile of stuff next to my bed that seems like it's going to be a nightmare to go through and get organized...but I started on it tonight and got about 1/4th of the way through it. So I'm pretty happy with that! I hope to work on it more tomorrow again.

Psycho: Wow...sounds like you've really been putting a lot of work into your apartment! I'm proud of you!

Psycho: Awww...Shucks! Thank you!

Psycho: Don't mention it!

Psycho:...So anyhow. I'm kinda getting bored of typing to you now.

Psycho:...Ummm...RUDE! /anger

Psycho: Oh no! I'm not trying to be rude! I love you like you were my own brother! Even deeper than that perhaps. I love you like you were my own self!

Psycho: That doesn't make sense dude! How can we be the same person?

Psycho: Good point. I don't know. Weird.
But I'm not trying to be rude! I'm just being honest. Sometimes I'm a bit too blunt. It comes across as being rude when I'm so not meaning to be!

Psycho: Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Psycho: Anyhow, thanks for chatting with me. It's been so quiet around here lately!

Psycho: Yeah! I've noticed! Dang I miss when this place was flooded with people and posts! I could spend all day in chit chat!
And thanks for chatting with me too! I get so lonely!!

Psycho: Okay. I'm going to go now.

Psycho: Okay. /sniff /sniff I'm going to go now too!
SHUT UP! I'M NOT CRYING!!
YOU ARE!

Psycho: I AM /wipes eye NOT YOU BIG MEANIE LIAR!

Psycho: I'm not a liar you meanie beanie feanie times infinity fat eared banana breath!

Psycho: Oh how dare you! I don't even like you!

Psycho: Yeah? Well I don't like you either!
GOOD BYE!

Psycho: GOOD BYE! /mad

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.