View Single Post
Old 08-25-18, 04:30 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,795 Times in 7,378 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

So I'm on walmart's online photo center checking out what photos my mom had saved there...and she has the one album that is just so neat!

I'm not sure 100% what it is...but if I had to guess, I'm guessing that her neighbor''s little 7 or 8 year old girl had to take this little paper doll she'd colored in school around our town and take photos of him at these locations.
That's how many places my mom visited around town taking photos of that paper dude colored with brown hair, blue pants and an orange shirt.
From the 'Welcome to "Town Name" sgn, to a museum, a grocery store, to an idian pow-wow, to a nearby community college.

haha my mom put a lot of effort into this thing! The teacher (if that's what this was for like I'm thinking it is) must've been SO thrilled!!

And this is just such a great example on who my mom was for a lot of people. She was so giving! She would've wanted NOTHING in return for doing this. She would've flat out refused any money for gas or anything.
And she'd of been laughing and joking and listening to loud music and taking the kid out for an ice cream while running all over town...ust making it a really cool, really fun memory for that kid.
What a cool thing this kid will always have to remember!

And I still can't figure out how my mom had so much energy. She was always involved in doing activities. This would've just been 1 of many things she'd have going on.

Damn lol...what an incredible woman.
I miss her. I'm proud to have such a cool mom that so many loved.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-26-18), Fuzzy12 (08-25-18), Lunacie (08-25-18), midnightstar (08-25-18), stef (08-25-18)