View Single Post
Old 09-08-18, 04:46 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,744 Times in 7,346 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

I pretty much had like the greatest dream ever last night...lol

So there was a big angry T-Rex in my backyard and I was talking to my friends trying to figure out how in the heck we'd get it out of the yard.

Then my best friend...who just happened to be the movie star Jason Bateman

Was all like 'I have a plan! I know just what to do!!'
He then runs inside of the house, and a few moments later...he comes running out...wearing one of those ridiculous t-rex costumes haha...

He then runs into the backyard...and the angry t-rex immediatly takes notice and starts to run directly towards him...the angry t-rex thinks it's a female and he's looking to...ummm...get his 'primal' on with Jason.
lol I start laughing like no other...and then Jason freaks out...cause you know...there's a giant angry excited t-rex running directly towards him...so he (jason) starts running in the recidulous costume towards the house screaming "Bad idea! Bad idea! Bad idea!!!" haha.

I follow Jason and the angry T-Rex into the house...and the angry t-rex was attempting to do some very adult...non pg-13 things to poor Jason in his rediculous t-rex costume >.<''...Jason had a funny as heck look of complete defeat on his face...and I couldn't breath it was so freaking funny lmao.

But I mean...at least he got the angry T-Rex out of the backyard! xP

Okay so that was a long winded post...but dang...it was freaking hilarious! What a great dream!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-08-18), SashaBV (09-08-18)