View Single Post
Old 09-10-18, 01:57 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all
Re: Tips and tricks without meds

Quote:
I donít have adhd but people have asked me if Iím sure I donít have it, and people are asking how i could have so much energy, etc. Im already bored of writing. In one way I donít belive in adhd, beacuse ęeveryoneĽ has it but at the same time I just realised if I could make it easier for myself with adhd drugs then it might be a good thing.
Two things here. One, if everyone had it, then everyone wouldn't think we were all faking It just to get drugs. ( I personally can't stand stimulant medication, but it makes me function better so I have to take the good with the bad.)

And secondly, go see your doctor. This is the wrong place to come and ask questions about ADD medication right after you discount the reality of people who suffer from this very real condition, and we absolutely do not support self-medicating around these parts either. I can't believe no one else called you out on this yet.
benito (09-10-18), DanielGM1970 (09-11-18)