View Single Post
Old 09-11-18, 01:52 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,448 Times in 15,033 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help figuring it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
My daughter is only 3.5 and her status unknown. But as a former child with ADHD, I would talk to her doctor again ASAP and possibly investigate another medication. How long has she been taking the Ritalin? It sounds like methylphenidate might not be the best choice for her. She could also be super sensitive and you could ask about splitting the 5mg in half and trying that. Talk to the doctor, though, and maybe print out what you've written here so you can keep track of how it's helping or not.
I agree. Another med needs to be tried. No sense in having her suffer on the ritalin.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Clstlg (09-11-18)