View Single Post
Old 09-11-18, 05:49 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,228 Times in 7,581 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I love how my local grocery store sends me nice coupons...but then jack up the prices of those products. >.<'

I had 2 I was interested in this week. They gave me a $1 off of 2 yogurts...and I thought to myself, 'awesome! They should be just about free with this coupong!'
WRONG!
They wanted $5 for 2 of the yogurts! >.<' And they were just small freaking cups!

I got another coupon for a whole $2 off of a small box of quaker breakfast bars. I know that they usually sell for about $3 for a box so I was really excited to get a box for just a dollar or so!
WRONG!
They wanted 5 freaking dollars for the box! They pretty much wanted me to use a coupon to get it for the regular price!! Pass!!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.