View Single Post
Old 09-11-18, 07:01 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,255 Times in 7,595 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What techniques do you use to read more effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppnNSailinMan View Post
I'm not sure if anyone reads Reader's Digest anymore, but it's the kind of magazine that was often put in bathrooms, because it had articles that were short enough that they could just about be finished in the span of one bowel movement.
haha yes! I do! I got a 1 year sub for I think $5 a couple of years ago and loved those magazines...read them cover to cover. And it's just as you said...the articles were short enough for me not to drift off or get too overly bored lol.

I miss getting those little magazines! A lot of the stories were actually quite touching and inspiring.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-11-18), PoppnNSailinMan (09-12-18)