View Single Post
Old 09-11-18, 08:34 PM

Thanked 33,903 Times in 15,341 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I miss our chatty feline it was all so sudden that his quality of life declined.

Fuzzy: E asked about him this morning. We reiterated what we told her yesterday: kitty was very sick and we helped him die so he's not suffering. She's only 3.5 so she doesn't understand death. She just understands that we can talk about him and look at photos of him, but he's no longer with us. I mean, I mostly think she gets that he's permanently gone, but we'll see if she continues to ask about him...

My father's cat lives with us and is similarly aged. I'm taking her in next week to have thorough preventative screening so hopefully we're better prepared for the next time. I for some reason believed cats live to be around twenty and clearly that's false. N was only 12.25 years.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (09-12-18), Fuzzy12 (09-11-18), Greyhound1 (09-11-18), Lunacie (09-11-18), midnightstar (09-12-18), psychopathetic (09-11-18)