View Single Post
Old 09-12-18, 03:24 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,982 Times in 14,787 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moving towards employment...again.

Hey Lovey: I so get where you are coming from. I have been on disability for like 16 years and after my youngest Ella left for school last Thursday I actually went into a depression which is why I was scarce around here for a few days. Jake is living at school. Becca is at the sober house( I honestly do not think she will want to come home here) and Ella started 10th grade. For the first time in years I felt my purpose...gone. My whole identity has been Mom or wife. I cried off an on for a few days and felt so purpose-less. I have had many dreams and impulsive wishes about what I wanted to do. I would like to go back to school for my teaching certificate to be a HS English teacher. I have a BA so it would be about 2 years. But I need to re-learn math because I have to pass the Praxis exam and I really suck at math. A lot of people will say they suck at math but I REALLY suck at it. I had to repeat Algebra 1 and Geometry in HS and barely passed.
I finally ordered a new laptop. We had to move some money around because I have to pay for my cap/crown and Ella's braces so we budgeted for a new laptop(if you saw what I had rigged here you would laugh) and the laptop will enable me to take review classes etc. I am so scared. I use to be way better with change but in my old age even good change scares me.
Sorry I have taken up your thread talking about myself. You know I love ya.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
benito (09-12-18), psychopathetic (09-12-18)