View Single Post
Old 01-01-09, 10:47 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 8,488 Times in 2,827 Posts
RedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dos and Don't with an AD/HDer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkangel001 View Post
Loved your post- except I actually welcome asking ppl to organize me I never seem to get round taking up their offers though...?

LOL
How about ... Everyone is different and there are exceptions to every rule.

and

Don't be afraid to ask me something twice? But not a million times, please.

The absurdity of working so hard to continue doing something you don't like can be overwhelming. And the longer it takes to feel different, the more it starts to seem like everything might actually be hopeless bull. ~ Hyperbole and a Half
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RedHairedWitch For This Useful Post:
*desperate* (05-30-12), KatrinaCaitlin (06-01-12), Kimberlly1969 (05-26-17), kwalk (08-23-12), Reekwind (10-08-13), Rosie 2487 (10-28-11), varied_in_style (03-28-12), Werl (08-21-10)