View Single Post
Old 04-12-10, 02:35 PM
Contributor

pembliss is just really nicepembliss is just really nicepembliss is just really nicepembliss is just really nice
Re: The Official Adderall IR Generics Information Thread

If anything above is unclear, please feel free to post questions and if I can't answer them I'm sure someone else will be able to.

Also, I may update it with XR information, but I don't have that all compiled yet, so it would take some research. If someone else wants to use the above post as a template to make a similar post about Adderall XR and its current generic, please do!!

One last thing: I might post another new thread for people's various experiences with various generics. I think it would also be useful to have one spot where people share their experiences. So many people have questions about the different generics and the various side effects, etc. that they're experiencing. It can be not just frustrating but SCARY. So having a resource for people to explore in such cases might be helpful.
My strategy for managing my emotions is to just continue tamping them down deeper into the glowing ball of white-hot rage at the center of my soul until one day.... SNAP! But until that day, eeeeeeeeeeeverything's fine.

If I seem normal to you, it's only because my undisciplined impulsivity is being counter-balanced by my crippling self-doubt.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pembliss For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (04-12-10), krb388 (04-25-10), LoveSoCal06 (05-18-10), Shlovies (11-09-10)