View Single Post
Old 05-04-10, 03:20 AM
ADDvanced Member

Rune will become famous soon enough
Re: The Official Adderall IR Generics Information Thread

Out of all of the meds, by far I have had the best luck with CorePharma. My local Rite Aid is able to order it for me, and completely believed me when I told them Barr gave me weird side effects. After looking at the inactives, I think I have a pretty good idea why. Core is almost entirely fiber based filler, and Barr is Sand, fiber and saccharin *salt* based. I have major issues with salts. Not to mention if you look up the history of saccharin, the FDA tried to ban it for close to 100 years. Its only been in the past few years they have repented on it. It has been shown to be a potential carcinogen, as well as bad for the body.
Any thoughts and opinions expressed within are solely that. My own thoughts and opinions. What is said is from my own view or interpretation of what happened or is posted. Take what is said under advisement, but never over what a medical professional recommends. Any scenario mentioned may be real or may be from my own little world of reality. Use caution. Results may vary.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Useful Post:
meridian (06-21-10)