View Single Post
Old 09-09-18, 12:01 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,092 Times in 7,516 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Executive function

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianstallion View Post
Every day there are so many things I would love to do, but I end up wasting so much time instead. I may not even necessarily be doing things I enjoy or that make me happy, they are just things to do INSTEAD of what I actually need to get done. I struggle to prioritize what is most important and instead procrastinate, instead of just sitting down and getting it done.
This just explained my life in a nutshell.

And it's frustrating cause it makes me feel like such an idiot...or like I'm being lazy, or that i'm just completely useless. It's like I KNOW I can do all this stuff...there's nothing physically stopping me, and it's often very simple things...things that would be relatively easy if I'd just freaking do them.
And then people get frustrated with me, because I'm not doing all these things...when they know I can do them. They've seen me at my good times so they know how capable I can be so they expect that of me all the time and they just don't get it.
Then again...I don't get it either.

It's very frustrating.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
italianstallion (09-10-18), Lunacie (09-09-18)