View Single Post
Old 04-05-14, 05:56 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,559 Times in 860 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria

This is an amazing discovery!! It's what I've dealt with for so long and blamed it totally on my less-than-nurturing-and-sensitive-mother, fairly shame-based Catholic education and alcoholic father. Knowing that this can also play a role and may be managed, to a degree by meds, is amazing.

I have wanted to try Wellbutrin for a very long time but I don't have insurance now and Concerta through Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation but hopefully will be getting a job with insurance in the summer.
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following User Says Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
ginniebean (01-11-17)