View Single Post
Old 08-12-17, 06:08 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,878 Times in 13,582 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to handle a controlling coworker

Being kind and showing compassion and empathy even when you do not feel it for someone is a good way to disarm them, Its also a good way to grow as a person. Have you ever clashed with someone for a long while and then the smallest thing sheds light on something and all of a sudden you feel completely different about them? Thats happened here. There were people I was afraid of that I love now and people who I clashed with over and over again about the same things, and then one day I thought about it, reached out and things are good now. One person I thought I never could learn from until I stripped away my own layers and now I love her mother earth peace and have gotten some good advice. All that took was a little compassion, empathy and an ego squash and life is so much better because of it. The whole "kill em with kindness" thing isnt a crock of sh*t. It takes major effort and then through that effort it becomes habit. Even the biggest as*hole has a hard time being an as*hole if they cant bait you into their nasty game.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-12-17), anonymouslyadd (08-14-17), Little Missy (08-12-17), stef (08-12-17), Unmanagable (08-12-17)