View Single Post
Old 06-01-12, 09:30 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,573 Times in 2,407 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what exercises that will build muscles & confidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beltoller View Post
10kg of muscle mass gain is no trivial feat. You and your husband must've been involved in Kyokushin karate - known for its serious conditioning.
It was a cross between Goju and Shotokan. The biggest gains were in the legs. That said for me all I have to do is look at weights and I put on muscle. I still have my toned cyclists calves even though I've only riden less than 150km in the last year.

DH was at the right age...sometimes guys just need to get to the right age before it happens. For him that was 27. He used to put on more muscles when he had milkshakes from maccas.