View Single Post
Old 11-29-18, 08:36 AM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,216 Times in 2,583 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How would you describe your racing thoughts at night?

I focus on past, future, present as well. How I wish I could change things, the hurt from painful memories or how great it would be if x happened and then...why didn't I do this today or why didn't I get more done. I also start a lot of fights in my head or some awful tragedy that I have to deal with and then I'm overwrought with emotion and I lay there and cry. Here lately it's been on and off about my mom who has had a stroke and although she's clinging to life she rejected me yet again. Really struggling on how to deal with that. Doc says that what I'm dealing with is my anxiety. What is sad is the number of medications that I'm on should knock out a horse and there I am, lying awake in bed, hoping that I'll fall asleep soon.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.