Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 01-11-19, 01:48 PM
Forum Guru

Caco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud of
Re: She left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di9989 View Post
I moved out at 17 my junior year of high school and became a thriving adult. Even though it's hard, it sounds like she needed to get out for her own sanity & to have some control in her own life. It's easy for me to say this to you, as I'm not the one going through it, but you're going to have to give up control, give up worry and getting answers. This is about her & really she needs to do this for herself. If you raised her to be an intelligent human, she will figure these things out on her own. It's best she moved out. One day you'll feel better about this. My mom & I have the closest relationship we've ever had and we've gone a few years without talking. Just give this time & she'll come back around---but you've got to lovingly "let go."
Before you moved out id you break every rule your parents laid down? That's what Sarah dealt with, and apparently it's my turn. My 16 year old knows ALL.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caco3girl For This Useful Post:
sarahsweets (01-12-19)