View Single Post
Old 05-29-14, 03:49 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,236 Times in 14,916 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: messy home anxiety

I so hear where you are coming from. My house is the same way and I hate when people just show up. Even when people are coming over that I know about its always a last minute cleaning frenzy and even then its not good enough. I have a front room that I have blocked off with a curtain because its so messy and I know I need to get in there but its so overwhelming. I wish I had some advice for you. The best thing I can think of is to ask your husband to help. And I mean ask him,not suggest or cajole, just come right out and tell him you cant do it alone.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
ana futura (05-30-14), mrs. dobbs (05-29-14), psychopathetic (05-29-14)