View Single Post
Old 05-29-14, 05:40 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,694 Times in 1,211 Posts
mrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond reputemrs. dobbs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: messy home anxiety

Honestly... I am coming down with something, I think. I feel achy.

Oh, and another detail I forgot: was informed yesterday that people will be traipsing through our place on and off from now until September ... to look at it ...because the owner is selling it!! Woooo!! So even though I shut down the family visiting plans (husband also cancelled his trip to see his parents this weekend because of me, he says (??)) ... I still have to scramble to clean everything because a real estate agent coming next week to look at the place! One week's notice on that!! I knew we had to move out by the end of July- why I am not going to the states this summer- but I didn't know we'd have to clean the place and start showing it, like, immediately!! WTF.

And... another confession is that alot of this stuff is mine, this time...mine and ours... so he probably really doesn't know with my things and doesn't think it is a big deal if people see it. But there's no place for anyone to eat, even! And I am sleeping on the dang couch!And I feel extra exposed because I am working on something important to me at the moment.

Anyway, they just left to go to the store... maybe I can try organizing some stuff right quick. Trying not to feel weird or upset. Why does everything make me irritated?
The Following User Says Thank You to mrs. dobbs For This Useful Post:
stef (05-29-14)