View Single Post
Old 04-27-11, 04:11 AM
Forum Guru

Grasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really nice
Re: In med school and no I didn't try to get diagnosed with ADHD just to help me stud

Welcome! I have a background very similar to yours. A lot of what you described sounds very familiar. I'm glad to hear about your recent success, but from what you've described it doesn't seem very likely that it was ADHD that was causing you problems. You probably do indeed have ADHD, but there are tons of people like you and me that have it, but are able to deal with it better than most people. Doesn't it seem a bit odd that you've had ADHD your whole life and been able to overcome if your whole life, but the new events/obstacles that you encountered get blamed on it?

Hey, if it's working for you so far I wouldn't question it, but someone who overcame their ADHD all the way through college shouldn't just suddenly start having problems dealing with it. Amphetamines such as Ritalin are pretty much the college student's wonder drug, so it's not surprising that things are changing as a result of taking it.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the fun on this forum, please send a message to Metzfanaz in the complaint department.