View Single Post
Old 07-14-17, 09:20 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Am I going crazy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksper View Post
Glad I let go of my faith (well it was not really a choice, it was the gradual realization that I didn't have any evidence for my belief, combined with the conclusion that I didn't actually need it), to me, letting go was essential for my road to becoming functional.
Some faith-related practices such as meditation or prayer can promote a certain mindfulness that could be useful to people with ADHD. I like some of these kinds of practices.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)

Last edited by namazu; 07-15-17 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Religious discussion is prohibited outside of Meditation & Spirituality and Debates.
Sponsored Links