View Single Post
Old 07-14-17, 09:20 PM

PoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of lightPoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of lightPoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of lightPoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of lightPoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of lightPoppnNSailinMan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Am I going crazy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksper View Post
Glad I let go of my faith (well it was not really a choice, it was the gradual realization that I didn't have any evidence for my belief, combined with the conclusion that I didn't actually need it), to me, letting go was essential for my road to becoming functional.
Some faith-related practices such as meditation or prayer can promote a certain mindfulness that could be useful to people with ADHD. I like some of these kinds of practices.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)

Last edited by namazu; 07-15-17 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Religious discussion is prohibited outside of Meditation & Spirituality and Debates.
Sponsored Links