View Single Post
Old 09-13-17, 12:33 AM

brittaperry is on a distinguished road
I procrastinate everything (including going to school)

Hi. I was diagnosed with ADHD combined type when I was 7 and now I'm 15. In the morning I procrastinate going to school. I show up max 2 days a week at lunchtime and I've been offered everything in the world to get up in the morning and go to school and I still can't do it. I always say to myself "I'll go tomorrow." I'll go in an hour.". My parents have even offered to pay me to go to school and still nothing. It honestly feels like it's out of my control. The truancy officers are on my case and I'm going to have to repeat this year if I can't get it together soon. My psychologist is telling me there is no medical reason I can't be at school. I'm taking Concerta 36mg but I don't think that is enough. I'm between psychiatrists so I can't get my medication changed anytime soon. I cry a lot because I feel so frustrated with this. I want to go to school but my brain doesn't want me to. If anyone has been through anything like this and knows what the next step I should take is I would really appreciate it.