Thread: Sugar
View Single Post
Old 01-31-19, 02:16 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,161 Times in 2,562 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar

I tend to only crave sugar once a month, it goes with my cycle. For me it doesn't improve anything but being sated during that cycle. I can't say that I avoid it but I perhaps get some of my sugar from eating fruit. I have some form of fruit a couple of times a day. There are those that believe that some fruit can be just as bad as raw sugar. Normally if I add anything that is sweet, it's honey to my chai tea. Once again, no benefit.

I do think however that processed bread and carbs are the bane of my existence and when I'm away from it I do better in life and I lose weight. My only issue is when I stay away and incorporate a little...whoops I did it again, 1 roll equals a half dozen and I spiral in a carb overload. I'm then lethargic and other symptoms become worse, my cravings intensify and I struggle go back on the wagon. I'm really starting to think I just need to go low carb again and stick with it. Perhaps part of the Keto experience others talk about. But I know I would NEVER last as a vegetarian. I'm a woman that has gots to have her lean meats.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Daniel1970 (01-31-19)