View Single Post
Old 07-02-16, 05:06 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: let's talk about MUSIC

Oh yay!

can you stand pop music? or even prefer it?
Yes, as long as it's David Archuleta. I prefer songs that are genuine and have a good message/genuine message and real emotion. Even messy emotion. I like whichever genre he sings it all sounds good. I do however enjoy less artificial sounds and more raw stuff, like just his voice and a piano for example.

what music did you LOVE when you were a teenager?
David Archuleta

what music did you grow up hearing?
Crappy music that my parents listened to, and then I listened to some other people, and then....I began listening to David Archuleta.

which artist fueled your "musical awakening" and made you love music?
Jennifer LaMountain. When I was 6. (or younger)

I discovered David Archuleta when I was 13 or 14.

do you fall asleep/do work to it?

Sometimes. Not really fall asleep to it though.

do you change the song if it isn't "just right?" does this make it difficult to not interrupt whatever u and ur partner are doing *in bed?* (;
Huh? I guess I like it to match what I'm feeling, or to cause me to feel things.

Sometimes me and my fiancÚ listen to music together, not sure how that is an interruption.

is there stuff you listen to nonstop? are you constantly searching for new stuff?
I only have David Archuleta's albums on my device and also the piano music my fiancÚ (whose name is coincidentally also David) recorded himself playing for me.

No, I'm not searching for new music really, but my fiancÚ is beginning to show me new music.

do you play an instrument? or are you in a band? or do you wish you could?
I wish I could play piano.

I like to sing.

literally, say anything you want about music. i love to know about other people's experiences with it!
David Archuleta's music changed my life and gave me courage to get through abuse I was going through, and his light and humble attitude inspire me to be a better person.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
julialouise (07-02-16), stef (07-02-16), TurtleBrain (07-02-16)