View Single Post
Old 04-15-18, 12:15 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,395 Times in 5,567 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you feel dismissed because you can seem so normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
hey there!

i can't find it in me to ring tonight, but maybe tomorrow!

i don't feel it's proper for me to tell you what i think of you on here because we have talked and i'm happy to tell you when we next talk, but i will say i have some really solid memories from a time when i have few memories of anything and think only good things and see sincere struggling.

the person whose mania i'm most familiar with was esh's. and he was pretty unhinged when he was manic. but i see how it could also be perceived as cockiness, arrogance, hypersexual, "on drugs", or something. and not seen as bipolar. or bipolar with psychotic features/schizoaffective disorder in his.

as for me, i think the whole hearing voices thing does me in. as does the actions i take. but also just the way i talk and what i talk about... i'm pretty heavily medicated at the moment and thus "lucid" in a certain sense and it's ... i can see that i've really done some ****** up ****. i mean, you would know about at least a couple of things ; )

i remember literally a 4 hour phone conversion with you

made more sense than anything ever (in no way is this invalidating your struggles)we were listening to pearl jam and chain smoking

ps, wasnt looking for anyone to describe what they think of me, just mentioning an impairment in the area
peripatetic (04-15-18), psychopathetic (04-15-18)