View Single Post
Old 05-02-18, 08:32 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,788 Times in 7,606 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Arghhh! Wifeís car broke down this afternoon on the side of a very busy road! Alternator is shot. Had to jump start the car 4 different times along the way home just to let her battery charge up enough to make it.

We also had a major presentation and meeting scheduled for after work today and I missed it. It was planned for 5:00 pm and my wife called me crying and stranded at 4:30 pm.

I told some of my associates who were also attending the meeting what happened and left immediately. I asked them to please let everyone know and would try to get back for meeting if possible. I got a call from the owner at 5:00 pm asking why I wasnít there.

Apparently, no one bothered to tell him. Fortunately, he was very understanding and more disappointed in the associates who didnít tell him.

Just ordered a new alternator that will be here Friday. There goes my Saturday!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-03-18), Little Missy (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-02-18), midnightstar (05-03-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18)