View Single Post
Old 06-17-18, 04:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,505 Times in 12,371 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Reading a cat article in a magazine about euthanasia and its made me doubt my memory about poor Ebonys final days. The list of if your cat is showing these things its time to let her go list is this: if she is in constant pain, if she is not eating or drinking, if she is not behving normally andd if she is not interacting with family members. Even with three out of those four things (i was not sure about the pain thing and am still unsure if she was in pain) i am still doubting my choice.
Those three things are signs of pain.

Also I remember you saying that when she'd jump to the windowsill sometimes
it hurt her and she'd fall down.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-17-18), midnightstar (06-18-18)