View Single Post
Old 06-18-18, 06:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,413 Times in 2,351 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Maybe Ebony would have lived longer if i had stayed down here and moved into the city down here

tudo i didnt see your original message so dont worry
My cat did live longer but she didn't have the quality of life and that was very sad. She couldn't jump anymore. She didn't play anymore. She just existed. Which breaks your heart in a different way.

We put her on medication but it changed her personality and she wasn't the same. I felt like I lost my real relationship with her long before she died.

You can't change this just treasure the good moments that you had.

I miss my cat a lot. But I'm glad she's not suffering anymore.

Ebony knew you cared. Animals can feel that stuff. That's all you could do. You loved her. That's all she needed to know.
Fraser_0762 (06-19-18), Lunacie (06-18-18), midnightstar (06-19-18), peripatetic (06-18-18), stef (06-19-18)