View Single Post
Old 07-06-18, 04:09 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,895 Times in 15,250 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I wish I had better control over my eating guys.

I'm on a week long fastfood binge and I'm feeling the weight, plus my lower legs and arms are all puffy from the increased salt.

And I did real bad on Tuesday. I have real issues with baked noodles for some reason. They give me a ton of gas...which sounds funny and silly perhaps, only it's not cause I get so full of it (haha okay so it is KINDA funny!) that I get all sorts of cramps and pains in my belly.
And yeah...I was miserable all Tuesday night.

Then...I just ate a bunch of crispy tacos. Too many.
And I'm just frustrated.
I know I can stop...but I'm not so sure. I've been so out of control for such a long time, that I really don't know if I can on my own.
And yet...I don't know what anyone else can do for me. So I feel stuck alone with this.

And I feel sick. I feel it in each breath I take, and in my neck, and in my legs bell and arms. It's gross and I don't like being so fat!

And then I'll be hungry tomorrow and start the whole process back up!
Have you considered any form of gastric bypass? It saved my life. I have kept the weight off for 9 years.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-06-18), psychopathetic (07-06-18)