View Single Post
Old 07-06-18, 01:03 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Have you considered any form of gastric bypass? It saved my life. I have kept the weight off for 9 years.
Yeah, actually I have. My last therapist (the one I'd seen for like 10+ years) brought it up a couple of times...so did my old support group as there was several ladies in the group that had go through it and have kept their weight down...and most recently, my current medical doctor brought it up to me.

My insurance would most likely cover all of it for me, and it'd also more than likely take my diabetes away as well (as well as my sleep apnea!)

But I did a lot of research on it...and I just don't think it'd work for me.
I don't eat because I'm physically hungry. Nor do I stop eating when I feel physically full.
There's quite a few times I catch myself eating, even though I don't feel at all hungry. It's like I crave it though. Or I eat and feel stuffed...almost to the point where I'm starting to feel a bit sick...
But then I'll continue to eat . It's like there's a black hole there that I'm desperate to stuff full.

I just don't think I'd do well on it.
I like the idea of it...I just don't think I'd stick to it.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.