View Single Post
Old 07-08-18, 05:40 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,909 Times in 15,257 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Most of the 4th of July fireworks were last night rather than the 4th because it was a weekday. NJ just legalized some, none of the arial ones or the big ones, mostly sparklers and firecrackers. But because more are legal people just went over the bridge into PA and bought whatever they wanted. OK, fine.

I am over fireworks and am glad I do not haveto lie to my kids and pretend I like them. To each his own.
BUT then the neighborhood started booming and my poor dogs started shaking and hiding. They were so scared. We were at my neighbors' party and we made a gate between the two yards because we are pretty tight.
We had to carry sonnyboy home and he has cataracts. Duke was in my neighbors' bedroom. We finally got everyone in and I was exhausted from frying 30lbs of chicken and the A-holes who do not follow any rules decided that 10:45pm was the perfect time to shoot those super loud ones that sound like bombs...

My dogs were up my butt and I kept getting startled out of falling asleep. SO me and my canine entourage went downstairs to sleep on the recliner. As I was laying there waiting for sleep I feel this hot drippy breath on my face, and arms. Sonnyboy was like....drooling and panting in this weird way from fear. We tried to give him doggie valium but he wanted no part of it. So I didnt get to sleep until at least 1130 and woke up ON MY OWN st 5am. *sigh* What is wrong with following the rules and noise ordinances?

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (07-08-18), psychopathetic (07-08-18)