View Single Post
Old 08-28-18, 06:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,505 Times in 12,371 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm not doing well. I'm not even denying anymore that I'm depressed (though maybe I should rather than resigning myself to it??). I'm still doing the basics. Still doing ok with fuzzling. When she isn't around I'm just a vegetable. Sometikes it's almost a relief when I don't have to function anymore. Without her I'm free to let my inner vegetable out..()

At work I've totally withdrawn. I just do something that no one cares about and I don't talk to anyone anymore. Pretty much no one talks to me either anymore. It's a pity. My colleagues are quite nice actually. I could have had a nice time if I hadn't blown it with my mood. I keep missing meetings and don't complete any of the tasks that my new manager asks me to do. I wonder how long I'll last. I wish I could start again.

After not eating anything with added sugar for about six weeks I'm back to stuffing myself with chocolates. I'm incapable of taking my omega 3 or multivitamins. Or even drinking enough. I feel so thirsty and dehydrated all the time but I just can't get myself to drink more. I'm not able to take my meds regularly either. I wanted to try to take them every day but I just don't remember to take them.

Everything just seems so dull. No I seem dull. I am dull. I feel dull. I can't even think straight anymore. At work I'm basically just coding using trial and error because I can't think clearly enough to actually come up with an algorithm. Even this post is dull.

I know I need to consider anti depressants. I'm seeing my psychiatrist in two weeks. I don't want to.

I feel so unhealthy, both physically and mentally.

I don't really know what to do at this stage. I know.the usual: get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise. I just can't do them. The stimulants aren't helping anNore either. They just make me feel like crap.
Im just so tired.
Call the psychiatrist's office and ask them to let you know if they have any
cancellations so you can get in sooner.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), midnightstar (08-28-18), namazu (08-28-18), peripatetic (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18)