View Single Post
Old 06-10-11, 09:22 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,827 Times in 825 Posts
Impromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sitting in the classroom with my son

Speaking from personal experience.. firstly, you are a wicked cool mum.

Secondly.. *ahem* speaking from experience.. maybe its not your kid.

When i was in sixth grade, i had to have my own mum come to school with me, and volunteer directly in my teacher (who was also my principal)'s classroom..

he was beating me.

i will not in the least suggest that this is whats happening with your child. But your child is going to look back on this, and appreciate the **** out of you. And furthermore.. maybe he is getting picked on and singled out.

Now.. i cant even imagine how much that put my mother out. But she taught me a very deep and valuable lesson by her devotion in that act.

Your son's probably not in the wrong.

Change your targets.

You can listen to his teachers more, when your son develops a stronger sense of establishment in the world.. and can reason his way into manipulating his world a bit more maliciously, however, your son is currently in grade 5.

For now.. You should listen to your Son more, and his Teachers Less.

Thats my suggestion.

Theres a good chance that your boy, may not be the problem.

I_DTour

Last edited by Impromptu_DTour; 06-10-11 at 09:48 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Impromptu_DTour For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (06-11-11), momof2adhd (06-14-11)