View Single Post
Old 08-02-17, 12:14 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to handle a controlling coworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
I'd be very interested to know how things look from her perspective.

Can you put yourself in her place and imagine it?

That could maybe help you get a better handle on the situation.
Well, she's probably upset about me not realizing that she's my boss. My coworker said that they don't like people questioning them. I understand that. I think she's a very insecure person and needs to control things in order to make herself feel better. Why the hell am I listening to her?

What worries me is that she comes across as a devoted, hard-working employee, which is probably true. However, she's also driven by her need to control things.

You should have heard her handling a potential fraud cause. She was like a pit bull. She's very good at pointing out the negative.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
stef (08-02-17)