View Single Post
Old 07-25-18, 07:47 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,635 Times in 15,115 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First Time being Medicated Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadjt3 View Post
Nope, I've been eating my three meals a day just as before. I'm just curious to if there is a supplement to help me out. I googled searched this and it's tough to sort through the plethora of adderall information on the web to find the answer. I do agree about the dosage though, and have contemplated lowering it myself. I was surprised when she threw 30mg out there, I was expecting her to move me to 15 or 20 at most.

It could be the gabapentin, I've been on those for only two weeks.
I already have digestion issues for other reasons and I take a fiber supplement and miralax which helps.Its not so bad in juice but you can take it with water. The fiber pills you need to make sure you drink a lot of water because it can work in the reverse as far as constipation goes.

I carried a watermelon?