View Single Post
Old 05-16-17, 05:53 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,434 Times in 14,467 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Birth control & adderall--HELP!

Quote:
They probably think I am crazy but I know for a fact that my hormones play a role in the effectiveness of the adderall.
Most people who would say you are crazy are either male or they do not understand the importance of female hormones and how they effect every single thing in our lives.
I have other issues with hormones due to tumors on my adrenal glands but the same types of hormone issues happen with regard to estrogen, cortisol, adrenaline, etc. I become so ill and exhausted with my period and i too feel like I shouldn't even bother taking my adderall. Most obgyn doctors don't even understand the way stimulants and hormones work together and because they cant look it up in their database for an easy answer they assume it is us-our problem. That's one of the pitfalls of being women and dealing with healthcare. If we have an issue its always hormones, and hysterical women feelings-except when it IS actually hormones; then we are crazy and dont know our bodies well enough.

I carried a watermelon?