Thread: False Memories
View Single Post
Old 04-15-12, 10:08 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: False Memories

I think it really depends on what the memories are about.

If they are about silly tings that don't matter, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most people have terrible memories, and your brain fills in blanks when you try to recall things that you don't remember.

So, first ask yourself what impact it will have on your life to know whether or not the things are true.

Then if they really are important, maybe take them one by one and ask yourself whether they fit with the rest of the things that you are sure of.

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
Sponsored Links