View Single Post
Old 12-12-13, 12:52 PM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,447 Times in 2,992 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Turned my humbug into a humming boogie... christmas at the shops ain't so bad when ya observe all the cheesy gimmicks like it's a comedy show

A guy on a motorised pushbike riding down the middle of the road cracked me up too, they can't win those guys! On the bike paths they are imposing and on the road they look so meagre ( not my thing but personally I just find em humourous cause they don't fit in anywhere... maybe I identify with that for some reason ) So longs as they don't dump fumes in my stream
~ SB_UK ~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to someothertime For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (12-13-13), stef (12-12-13), Unmanagable (12-12-13)