Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 08-17-18, 09:09 AM
Forum Guru

Caco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud of
Re: She left

You would think the sobriety house would have relationships with certain businesses that know what is up and are okay with it because they can call the house if there is a problem. Many programs have places set up for normal average jobs. I mean they aren't going to be able to set her up to be an engineer, but places like Panera shouldn't be a stretch.

I can't imagine how hard it is for her knowing that she derailed her own life and she did it 100% to herself. I am a firm believer in making my kidsown up to what they did wrong and dealing with the consequences....none of this "They are just kids they didn't know better crap" that I see so many of my peers doing....their kids will be in their basements until they are 40!

My kids know that the rules are hard but they are safe, but my son is a junior and already looking at colleges to "get the heck out of my house"! LOL! we talked, he knows he is safe and the rules are there for his protection and well being, but he really wants to live outside of my rules. I can't blame him, I have a great relationship with my mom but haven't lived with her since I was 17 and went off to college. She had the same rules.