View Single Post
Old 03-20-17, 10:52 PM

33Forward has a spectacular aura about33Forward has a spectacular aura about
Re: Restless leg syndrome

I used to get this pretty often. It makes you loose your mind. Ever since I've been taking magnesium on a regular basis for migraines (which it has cut back, a lot), my RLS seems to be only barely noticeable, on the rare occasion I do get any.

One thing that would help, when I used to get it pretty bad, was to use something topical and menthol based. I used to swear by tiger balm. Now I have this stuff called "Perform", which is a roll-on pain relief tube. It has a lot of menthol in it, but a lot of essential oils that really make a difference. Roll some of that stuff on your calves, the back of your knee, and down by your ankles as well.

I know some people swear by mag oil (pure magnesium oil) and rubbing it into the back of your leg helps with the nerve and muscle spasms.
(not Einstein, as some believe)
"Right now...time is having its way with you." -Van Halen

"It is the same with people as it is with riding a bike. Only when moving can one comfortably maintain one's balance." -Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 33Forward For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-21-17), Luvmybully (03-21-17)