View Single Post
Old 10-10-13, 09:04 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,723 Times in 12,001 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I cured my ADD

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixdr1 View Post
Well this thread has been a tremendous learning experience for me.

If you want to fit in on the addforums: never mention anything positive that worked for you and **** all over anyone who does.

I can see the "culture" of this place, and it's not about trying to make a positive difference.

Anyway enjoy your sarcasm and remember - always keep your minds closed to anything that could possibly be of any help.

Oh wait a sec, I don't really need to tell you that, do I?
There's a big difference in saying "This helped me" and "This cured me so it will cure everyone."

There is no cure for ADHD at this time. There is nothing positive about giving false hope.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
LittleFrog (10-10-13), Stevuke79 (10-10-13)